Basics of Biblical Greek : Grammar
Outline: This book is an entirely new, integrated approach to teaching and learning New Testament Greek. It makes learning Greek a natural process and shows from the very beginning how a understanding of Greek helps in understanding the New Testament.
- combines the best of the deductive and the inductive approaches
- explains the basics of English grammar before teaching Greek grammar
- uses from the very beginning parts of verses from the New Testament instead of "made-up" exercises
- includes at the beginning of every lesson a brief devotional, written by a well-known New Testament scholar, that demonstrates how the principles taught in the lesson apply directly to an understanding of the biblical text
- has been field-tested at a number of colleges and seminaries
- is the only Greek grammar currently available that comes with a work-book and with complimentary teacher helps and computer flash card programs for vocabulary building and parsing.
No other version available